Photo by Yulia Morris
Holiday Party 2018 – Dec 15
- Holiday Party 2018
December 15, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 15, 5-8 pm
Join us and ASMP Los Angeles for Holiday Party 2018!
About Holiday Party
Come celebrate the holidays with us and ASMP Los Angeles! We are programming our annual Holiday Party for the photo community on Saturday, December 15th, 5-8 pm. There will be raffle prizes, 4th annual “The Creative Portrait” exhibition, complimentary food, drinks and wine, and of course, lots of fun. If you enjoy a great fete, fellowship and holiday cheer, then this event is for you. Free and open to the general public. We encourage you to invite friends and family!
We will have a raffle prize drawing at 7 pm the evening of the party. All attendees will receive one free raffle ticket with the option of buying more. Must be present to win!
1. Fujifilm – XF10 Fujifilm Digital Camera in Champagne Gold ($499.95 value)
2. Freestyle – Ansco plastic cameras – 35 mm point and shoots – Pix Flash ($14.99 value); Easy Vision ($14.99 value); Smile Taker ($14.99 value); Tegra Prestige ($29.99 value)
3. Freestyle – Various inkjet papers ($ value ?)
4. Arri – Two-week rental period for a SkyPanel S30, Sky Panel S60, and L-7 ($3,360 value)
5. Tony Luna Creative – Portfolio review and consultation with Tony Luna ($400 value)
6. Flash Monkey Studios – This studio rental from Flash Monkey Studios includes an 8 hour day in the studio and lighting equipment ($650 value)
7. SanDisk – This “basket” will include 2 SD cards, 1 microSD, 1 SSD, card reader, and ixpand flash drive ($ value ?)
8. Hahnemuhle – paper ($ value ?)
Images from Holiday Party 2017
(all photos by Yulia Morris)
About ASMP Los Angeles
ASMP, the American Society of Media Photographers, was established in 1944 to promote high professional and artistic standards in photography to further the professional interests of its membership by disseminating information on a range of subjects and concerns. ASMP has a membership of more than 7,000 of the world’s finest photographers.
ASMP Los Angeles is a non-profit all-volunteer chapter providing a local outlet for the sharing of creative, business, and ethical information both with its members and the creative community at large. Through meetings and activities, ASMP-LA provides an opportunity for friendship with fellow photographers and a forum for the constant improvement of the profession. Professional photographers are encouraged to become members of the society and current members are encouraged to participate in our activities.
About the Los Angeles Center of Photography (LACP)
LACP is a non-profit 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to supporting photographers and the photographic arts. The organization provides high-caliber classes, local and travel workshops, exhibitions, screenings, lectures, and community outreach efforts, including grants, need-based scholarships, and focused programming for youth and low-income families.
Devoted to advancing the skills and increasing the personal enrichment of photographers of all experience levels and ages, LACP offers nearly 150 classes and workshops each year with some of the most respected photographers in the world. Certificate programs are available in addition to a One-Year Professional Program. LACP supports its Members through one-person and group gallery exhibits in addition to producing four annual contests/exhibitions.
RSVP: Choose “Register Now” below and follow the prompts.
Parking: Nearby lot and metered parking available.Click here for parking map (PDF).
Venue Phone: (323) 464-0909
Venue Website: https://lacphoto.org/Address: