Photo by Douglas Stockdale
Secrets for Creating a Successful Photo-Blog with Douglas Stockdale – (One session)
- September 15, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Seminar – Part of Exposure Weekend 2019
Learn how to successful use a photo-blog as a part of your social media campaign to help advance your fine art and commercial photographic career. Douglas Stockdale will share his secrets form his ten plus years as a photo-blogger and how he created the number One photographic book-review blog on the web for the last three years, PhotoBook Journal, an international known contemporary photobook magazine.
The seminar covers:
– Photo-blogging basics; will this dynamic social media option work for you?
– Get started for Free; minimize your cost investment to try it out
– How can a blog fit into your overall self-marketing strategy?
– Focus you blogging; what brings readers back time and time again?
– Win-win; how promoting the work of others can also help you
– Build and grow an audience that wants to know more
– Create a long-lasting impression that keeps working for you
– Personal photo blogging lessons – what has worked and what has NOT
PhotoBook Journal is one of many photo blogs that Stockdale has started and he will share with you the practical ideas that has worked and as importantly what has not, how to kick-start a blog, how to use a blog as a part of your overall self-promotional marketing plan, grow your audience and which unlike Facebook and Instagram, you can control the reader’s experience.
Douglas Stockdale (https://www.douglasstockdale.com/) has been a photo-blogger since 2008, currently the Editor and Publisher of the PhotoBook Journal, the contemporary photobook magazine, the Founder & Associate Editor of SoCal PhotoExchange Journal, and Singular Images, his personal photo-blog as well as few more blogs that are no more. He is on the Faculty of LACP and represented by Fabrik Projects gallery in Los Angeles.
One Session Seminar
Date: Sunday, September 15, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Enrollment Limit: 30 students
Skill/Experience Level: Open to all levels.
Tuition: $55 Early Bird (on or before August 1); $75 Regular (after August 1); $45 LACP Member
Not a Member? Follow this link to become a Member:
Venue Website: http://www.hotelmdr.com/Address: