Photo by Brooke Shaden
The Complete “Fine Art” Weekend with Brooke Shaden (Weekend-Intensive)
- April 27, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 28, 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- April 29, 2018
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
This weekend workshop takes you through storytelling and style-building exercises, live shoots that everyone participates in, editing with an emphasis on compositing and dramatic color and lighting shifts, and business training focused on selling fine art imagery as well as branding and marketing your fine art work. Over the weekend you will work with models, create your own images, and gain new skills for finding ideas, confidence and style in your art.
1. How to find meaningful ideas for your art faster
2. How to build a recognizable style into your work
3. How to create a storytelling image from scratch
4. How to set design and color theory
5. How to shoot for a composited image
6. How to composite multiple images together seamlessly
7. How to dramatically shift color and lighting in Photoshop
8. How to print, edition, and sell your images
9. How to license, market and brand your work
10. How to approach galleries and present your portfolio
In total, a complete “fine art” weekend that will leave you inspired and ready to take your work to the next level!
NOTE: This is classified as a “Special Guest” workshop. We advise you to read the “Special Guest Refund Policy” HERE before enrolling.
Weekend-Intensive (Three Sessions)
Dates: Friday, April 27, 7-9 pm + Saturday and Sunday, April 28-29, 10 am – 6 pm
(Please note exact meeting times may vary.)
Enrollment Limit: 15 students
Skill/Experience Level: Open to all levels, but students should have a working knowledge of their camera and the ability to shoot in manual mode.
Tuition: $975 + $50 model fee
Venue Phone: (323) 464-0909
Venue Website: https://lacphoto.org/Address: