7th Annual Fundraising Gala & Auction:
LACP 3.0 – Coming Back, Leaping Forward
Honoring Greg Gorman with the Stieglitz award
(presented by TBA)
Honoring Susan Spiritus with the Spark award
Honoring Adali Schell with the Emerging Voices award
Honoring TBD with the JEDI award, celebrating photographers dedicated to social change
Saturday, November 5, 11 am – 3 pm PST, 2022
The Loft @ The W Hotel, 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
and Streamed Live
Join live bidding, cocktails and exhibition at the W
Auction starts online October 24
LACP’s Gala & Auction 2022 will feature over 150 outstanding photographs from world-renowned photographers that have been generously donated with all proceeds benefiting LACP. This year’s auction is Advances and Declines, exploring issues and moments of advances and declines, of decay and growth, of forward-facing motion and unpredictable shifts that define and change lives.
The Annual Benefit is critical for the long-term success and growth of the organization, with programming only covering 50% of LACP’s operating costs. The rest comes from individuals, sponsors, grants and donations. Your support will help invest in a vibrant community of photographers in Los Angeles and keep LACP growing and thriving.
Coming Back/Leaping Forward
Now in its ninth year as a non-profit, LACP is being reinvigorated as a dynamic hub for the photographic community —a vibrant place to explore, experiment, connect and create.
Storytelling and image-making can change the world, and storytellers need a generative space to articulate their voice and advance their practice. LACP 3.0 forges creative vision, insight, and experimentation into a vibrant photographic community that expresses the cultural and artistic crosscurrents that are the essence of Los Angeles.
We invite you to launch and jump into this exciting future with us, with a refreshed branding, a new website and partnerships with aligned nonprofits in LA. Join us to impact social life and empower individuals to define their creative vision.
LACP is at the forefront of photographic arts and expression. We help our communities see the unseen with an unflinching eye that captures the beauty, pulse, and cultural tensions of Los Angeles and the spheres of art, creativity, and social transformation it influences.
Every year, LACP celebrates the photographers that have transformed the field and inspired generations of artists. This year, driven by our values, communities, and the bold spirit of LA, we expanded the awards to honor those who have led institutions, emerging voices and photographers committed to social change.
LACP’s 2022 fundraiser will help support our mission, to enable communities to capture, interpret and re-imagine the individual pursuits, cultural conflicts and creative combustion that shape Los Angeles and influence the world.
Sam Abell, Nancy Baron, Fran Forman, Greg Gorman, Michael Kenna, Joe McNally, Arno Rafael Minkkinen, Josephine Sacabo, Susan Spiritus Gallery, Aline Smithson, Art Streiber, and many, many more!
Preview of some photographs available for auction
LACP Member Rate – $35
Non-Member Rate – $55
LACP Member Rate – $150
Non-Member Rate – $200
NOT A LACP MEMBER? CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER!
Individual Sponsor levels
Recognition on Gala-related materials, e-blasts, social media and website
2 tickets to in-person Gala event
2 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
All Pinhole level benefits
Exclusive VIP photographer studio visit
4 tickets to in-person Gala event
4 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
All Polaroid level benefits
Achieve LACP Circle Donor status with all benefits
8 tickets to in-person Gala event
8 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
All 35 mm level benefits
1 year mentorship with a master photographer
1 sponsored exhibition with name recognition
10 tickets to in-person Gala event
10 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
If you are committed to photography, endow LACP and help guarantee the future of visual storytelling. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Individual Sponsors:
The Deemer Family Foundation, Trey & Michelle Elkins, Cathy Immordino
Corporate Sponsor levels
(Download sponsor deck here)
• Prominent recognition and logo placement in multiple press releases, website, and LACP newsletters (14,000 subscribers)
• National press coverage and inclusion in all media outreach
• Thank you acknowledgement, logo placement, and recognition during Gala (streaming and in-person)
• Recognition on LACP virtual donor wall
• 2 tickets to in-person Gala event
• 4 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
• 4 exclusive social media postings across all of our platforms (reach over 20,000 followers)
• All Bronze/Friend Sponsor benefits
• Intimate VIP studio visit for 10 participants
• Logo placement and recognition in LACP community event
• Half-page ad in LACP’s next two educational catalogs in digital format (reach 30,000 impressions each season)
• 4 tickets to in-person Gala event
• 6 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
• 6 exclusive social media postings across all of our platforms (reach over 20,000 followers)
• All Silver/Supporting Sponsor benefits
• One exhibition by LACP members at your offices, organized and installed by LACP
• 15 memberships of LACP for your employees
• One-page ad in LACP’s next two educational catalogs in digital format (reach 30,000 impressions each season)
• 6 tickets to in-person Gala event
• 8 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
• 8 exclusive social media postings across all of our platforms (reach over 20,000 followers)
$30,000 – One Company
• All Gold/Sustaining Sponsor benefits
• One dedicated e-blast in LACP’s newsletter (reach 14,000 subscribers)
• Two exhibitions by LACP members at your offices, organized and installed by LACP
• 30 memberships of LACP for your employees
• Two-page ad in LACP’s next two educational catalogs in digital format (reach 30,000 impressions each season)
• 10 tickets to in-person Gala event
• 12 tickets to VIP pre-Gala event on October 9, 2-5 pm PST
• 12 exclusive social media postings across all of our platforms (reach over 20,000 followers)
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Click HERE to download Sponsor Packet/Outreach Deck
Rotem Rozental, email@example.com, 323-464-0909
If you’re unable to attend this event, you can still support the cause. Please donate here and become a member here. Thank you for your support.