STREET WEEK in LA – 2021
The Los Angeles Center of Photography is pleased to announce its Seventh Annual STREET WEEK in LA festival. What started over a weekend has now broadened to a week – STREET WEEK.
NOTE: Due to the pandemic, all festival events will be held virtually via Zoom application/software.
April 18-24, 2021
STREET WEEK includes:
* Opening reception for “Street Shooting Around the World” exhibition
* Four days/evenings of presentations by inspiring street photographers
* History of Street Photography presentation by Julia Dean, LACP’s Executive Director
* One webinar “Street Photography: Past, Present and Future” taught by London-based street photographer Nick Turpin
Sunday, April 18 (all times PST)
10:00 am – 11:00 am: Presentation by Eléonore Simon (from Chile)
11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Presentation by David Gibson (from London)
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm: Presentation by Kwasi Boyd-Bouldin (from Los Angeles)
03:30 pm – 04:30 pm: Presentation by Melissa O’Shaughnessy (from New York)
05:00 pm – 05:30 pm: Presentation by John Simmons (from Los Angeles)
Monday, April 19 (all times PST)
09:00 am – 10:00 am: Presentation by Julia Baier (from Berlin)
05:00 pm – 06:00 pm: Presentation by TBD
06:30 pm – 07:00 pm: Presentation by TBD
Wednesday, April 21 (all times PST)
Thursday, April 22
Friday, April 23 (all times PST)
09:00 am – 10:00 am: Presentation by TBD
Saturday, April 24 (all times PST)
10:00 am – 11:30 am: Webinar “Street Photography: Past, Present and Future” taught by London-based street photographer Nick Turpin
01:00 pm – 02:00 pm: Presentation by TBD
02:30 pm – 03:30 pm: Presentation by Ashley Tillery (from Virginia)
04:00 pm – 05:00 pm: Presentation by TBD
Tuition and Admission
* All presentations (including History of Street Photography) can be purchased as a bundle for $10 Members; $20 Non-Members. Click HERE to purchase ticket(s).
* Nick Turpins’s webinar “Street Photography: Past, Present and Future” is $35 for Members; $45 for Non-Members. Click HERE to purchase tickets(s).
* Thursday night’s virtual opening night reception is FREE for all. Click HERE to RSVP.
Please call 323-464-0909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org