General Course of Study
The General Course of Study Certificate Program is designed for the beginner. No experience is necessary. Five classes are required to earn the certificate. For those with little to no photography experience, this certificate is required before moving forward to either the Fine Art or Lighting & Portraiture certificate programs.
Complete these three classes listed below in order:
1. Basic Photography (offered nearly once every month)
2. After the Basics: Intermediate Photography (offered once per quarter)
3. Beyond the Basics: Advanced Photography (offered in the Spring and the Fall)
Complete these two classes listed below, in no particular order:
1. Lightroom 1: The Basics (offered once per quarter)
2. Photoshop 1: The Basics (offered once per quarter)
(Regular price for required classes = $2,445)
Tuition includes automatic Bronze Level Membership to LACP.)
Tuition is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
To enroll in the General Course of Study Certificate Program, please pay the one-time candidacy fee of $250, then select the “Buy Now” button below and follow the prompts. Payment is required in full upon registration.
Please contact an administrator using the form below OR call 323-464-0909.