Fine Art Certificate
The Fine Art Certificate Program stirs creative thought and encourages students to closely examine the meaning or story behind their imagery. Students will explore their personal vision, creating work that will help them build start or build a portfolio. Seven courses (including two electives) are required to earn the certificate. (NOTE: Beginning students should complete the General Course of Study certificate program first before enrolling in the Fine Art certificate program.)
Step 1. Complete any four of the classes below before proceeding to Step 2:
1. Finding Your Visual Voice (offered once per year in the Fall)
2. The Photographer’s Eye (offered once per year in Winter or Spring)
3. Photographing in the Social Landscape (offered once per year in Summer or Fall)
4. Conceptual Photography (offered once per year in Fall or Winter)
5. Creative Portraiture (offered once per year in Winter or Spring)
6. The Art of Photography (offered once per year in Spring)
Step 2. Complete this class:
1. The Next Step 1 (offered once per year in the Fall)
Complete any two classes of your choosing. (Limit of one “Special Guest” workshop. Travel workshops excluded.)
(Regular price for required classes = $2,445)
* Electives are NOT included in the tuition and must be paid for separately. Electives are priced at 25% off the regular tuition price.)
Tuition includes automatic Bronze Level Membership to LACP.)
Tuition is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
To enroll in the Fine Art Certificate Program, please pay the one-time candidacy fee of $250, then select the “Buy Now” button below and follow the prompts. Payment is required in full upon registration.
Please contact an administrator using the form below OR call 323-464-0909.