Live abroad and want to study at the Los Angeles Center of Photography? We have a created a program specifically for you!
Our International Student program is open to all students living abroad looking to visit the United States and enroll in a comprehensive program of study devoted to photography. The curriculum covers six weeks of coursework, designed for the beginner. Although students may opt to enroll at any time, the program will be offered twice each year in the Spring and Fall. All classes are one-week in duration, Monday – Friday, about three our four hours each day.
All you need is a travel visa to the United States. (Obtained through ESTA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
Upon completion of the program students will be issued a certificate of completion by the Los Angeles Center of Photography.
Curriculum – offered in the Spring and Fall of each year
Composition 101: A Course in Photographic Design
Lightroom 1: The Basics
Photoshop 1: The Basics
To obtain your travel visa to the United Sates of America, please ESTA’s website – Electronic System of Travel Authorization.
Rules and Policies
1. On occasion a particular class or workshop may cancel due to low student enrollment or unforeseen instructor conflicts. If such a case occurs the Los Angeles Center of Photography will accommodate the student by transfer into another class or credit toward another class.
2. Students must obtain a travel visa to the United States. (Obtained through ESTA – Electronic System for Travel Authorization)
3. Tuition is due in full at the time of enrollment and is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
4. Transportation and housing is the responsibility of the student. Click HERE to see a list of available housing.
5. Classes will be taught in English. Students must have the capacity to speak and write in English.
How to Enroll
No application is necessary. To enroll, simply pay the tuition fee below. Once paid a representative will contact you.